Combination of education and experience demonstrating knowledge, skills and abilities equivalent to:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Five (5) years of increasing responsibility in Elec... Jun-07-2013 - save job - email - more
Key responsibilities of the position are as follows:
• First and foremost - Manage relationships with government customer and operational personnel.
• Maintain appropriate documentation of mainten... Jun-07-2013 - save job - email - more
Experience and Education Requirements:
A four year high school diploma or its equivalent and two years of full-time experience as an investigator, of which one year must have been an investigator i... Jun-06-2013 - save job - email - more
California Registered Geotechnical Engineer required Summary:
A successful candidate will be responsible for preparing geotechnical proposals, writing reports and letters, performing engineering anal... Jun-05-2013 - save job - email - more
Knowledge of Marine Corps Planning Process (USMC Warfighting Publication (MCWP) 5-1); MCO P11000.5G/
Real Property Facilities Manual; and OPNNAVINST 11010.20H, Facilities Project Manual.
Knowledge o... Jun-03-2013 - save job - email - more
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in civil or environmental engineering; Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of 8 years of related professional experience, including at least 6... May-31-2013 - save job - email - more
Associate Vice Chancellor for Energy, Environment, Health, and Campus Safety The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill invites applications and nominations for the position of Associate Vice ... May-24-2013 - save job - email - more
Research The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill on Google, Bing or Yahoo!
Sparling, a "Best Place to Work" firm, is seeking an experienced Project Designer, Electrical Engineering. Our projects include major hospitals, data centers, university campuses, military projects, ... May-22-2013 - save job - email - more
Bachelors in construction management or engineering required.
10+ year’s experience in FEDERAL Construction project experience with USACE, NAVFAC, DOC, etc. REQUIRED (those without federal constructi... May-22-2013 - save job - email - more
• Four-year engineering degree required (E.E. preferred, M.E. acceptable). Advanced degree preferred. Professional registration is preferred
• 5-10(maximum) years of professional experience... May-01-2013 - save job - email - more
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in construction management.
• Must be experienced with construction projects for new construction, renovation, design/bid/build, and design/build projects, includ... Apr-23-2013 - save job - email - more